Friday, November 26, 2010

My Turkey Day Travels

Every year for Thanksgiving, I head back to my hometown of Brandon, Miss. to celebrate Turkey Day with my wonderful friends and family. This year turned out to be particularly special, as my family had much to be thankful for.

A couple of month's ago, my father was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect called Anomalous Coronary Artery. Most babies born with such a defect don't live past the first year of life. However, the diagnosis allowed my father to correct the problem via a bypass, and now he is recovering slowly but stronly. God is Good!

The following are a couple family photos snapped at my Mimi's house during our Thanksgiving Feast last night :)


Brian (Dad), Chelsey & Julianne (Sisters, Me, and Aryne (Mom)



Dad & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment