Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Class...A New Journey

A new semester is upon us, and with this new semester comes new classes and new learning experiences.  I am enrolled in one of Dr. Wickham's graduate journalism classes, which is basically like a big ole book club.  Each student will choose a journalism topic to study throughout the semester.  I am extremely passionate about two things:  journalism and travel.  So what better topic to study than travel journalism?  I will be delving into the works of some of the most famous travel writers known to man.  From Richard Halliburton, a renown adventurer who explored some of Mother Nature's most exciting offerings, to Hunter S. Thompson, who explored a not-s0-natural world of drugs and alcohol.  Stay tuned to see where my travels through these books take me.  It should be an interesting journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment